Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Update: Not So Sad About That Broken Nintendo DS Now...

So remember my last post... the one where my Nintendo DS Lite's screen fell off, and I was sad and kinda wanted to cry? Well, after that post, my boyfriend Dan finally got back home from work, and attempted to repair my poor DS. When he was finished, the screen was attatched again, but it couldn't be shut anymore... which made it far less pocketbook friendly. Unhappy with the end result, Dan, being the awesome guy that he is, decided it was time to upgrade me. So he went on eBay, and bought another birthday/Valentines gift, which I received Monday. Here it is... :


A Nintendo DSi!! Pretty sweet right? As you can see, I already have Kirby Mass Attack in it, lol. And I have to admit, it's so much more awesome than my DS Lite. I mean, it has a camera AND a web browser built in! So yeah, to say I'm excited is an understatement. Plus, who doesn't love the chance to play with a new piece of electronics? haha :-)

On another note, still waiting to hear some of your electronics fiascoes. Come on, don't be shy!

Go ahead, leave me a comment or question. I ALWAYS reply, so expect to be hearing from me, haha!

And as always...

Thanks for reading!!

No comments: