Friday, September 30, 2011

Happy Serenity Day 2011!

Happy Serenity Day everyone! Yes, it was on this day in 2005 that Serenity premiered in theaters here in the US.

September 30th, 2005 was an exciting day for me and my group of friends, And of course, like a good Firefly fan, I was at my local theater with my friends and my boyfriend that day. We even dressed up like characters from the show just for the occasion. Sure, we were the only ones there in costume, haha, but that is what made it fun.




Just for the heck of it, here are a couple photos of us from that day in costume. (^_^)


My boyfriend Dan as Wash, myself as Zoe, and my sister Krystal and friend Amanda as Hands of Blue people.
My boyfriend as Wash, myself as Zoe, my sister as a Hands of Blue person, and my friend Heather as River.



 Are there any other Firefly/Serenity fans out there reading this? Do you remember what you were doing on the first Serenity Day? Let's hear it!

And remember, any questions or comments are always welcome!

No comments: