Wednesday, February 29, 2012

RIP Davy Jones, 1945 - 2012

Davy Jones has passed away. This... just... I'm just very sad right now. Here's a link to the story: Davy Jones dies at age 66 in Florida

My younger sister and I used to watch reruns of The Monkees TV show every weekend when we were kids. Such a dorky show, but still one of my favorites to this day. (Still wondering if there are episodes available on DVD somewhere... if anyone out there knows, leave an answer in the comments please. Thanks!) I loved the music most of all, and the Monkees' songs are still a staple in my playlists today.

Davy Jones, you will be missed.

These are some of my favorite videos of Davy with the Monkees.

Daydream Believer

Pleasant Valley Sunday


Valleri

David Thomas "Davy" Jones
30 December 1945 – 29 February 2012

Thoughts and general comments are always read and appreciated. Thank you for reading.

No comments: