Sunday, January 8, 2012

Shantelle's Video Game Adventures - LEGO® Harry Potter™: Years 5-7

My boyfriend bought me LEGO® Harry Potter™: Years 5-7 for Christmas. I was super excited about him getting it because one, I love the Harry Potter books/movies, and two, I thought it would fun to play as LEGO® people. However, while the game is pretty fun and I like playing it, I am VERY confused about it right now.

First of all, I completed the first level, but I did so not even knowing what I did. I've also found that a lot of things are not explained very well in the game, and even looking in the booklet that came with the game doesn't really help. Another frustrating thing is that I can't seem to find any walkthroughs for the game, which would be VERY useful in helping to make sure I'm not missing anything important instruction-wise.


(BTW, if anyone out there knows of a good walkthrough, I would appreciate it immensely if you could link me to it. Thanks in advance!)
Other than those issues, the game is pretty amusing. It's obviously aimed more towards children, but it's great for my short attention span, haha. I like that you get to play as so many different characters; you even get to play as the kids' pets at certain points! I also think it's neat seeing the buildings and everything in
LEGO®
form.
 

I'm hoping I get through this game fairly quickly in comparison to how long it takes me to complete my other games... even if it takes a year that would be quick enough. I'm pretty sure I'm the least speedy gamer on Earth, haha.

Want to check the game out for yourself? Here's a link to the game's website, where you can watch gameplay videos and such: LEGO.com Harry Potter Years 5-7, The Videogame





Don't forget to leave me something in the comments! And as always. thanks for reading!

No comments: