Monday, January 23, 2012

My New Addiction... Pinterest

So I've found this website called Pinterest, and I'm already pretty addicted to it. At first glance it doesn't seem like it would be possible... but trust me, it is.

Essentially, it's like a pin board, but on the web. You can "pin" pictures of things/people/anything you like, from your computer or from almost any random website onto your boards. I already have 23 random boards... it's crazy, haha.

You can also follow other users boards, and re-pin their pins on your own boards, and they can do the same with yours. I have found all kinds of neat stuff through pins on Pinterest, from random gaming paraphernalia, to Spock cookies, to yummy recipes. You can even pin YouTube videos!

So yeah, as you can see, I really like this site. Want to check out my boards? Here's a link: https://pinterest.com/shantellevye/

Or you can even follow me on Pinterest by clicking the button in this post!
Follow Me on Pinterest


Don't forget to
Leave me some comments!

And as always,
Thanks for reading! :-)

No comments: