Tuesday, October 25, 2011

No, I'm Still Not Finished With That Video Game

I like video games, but I have a pretty short attention span when it comes to them. Because of this, it takes me FOREVER to make it all the way through a video game. The longest length of time? Two years! It's not like the games I play are extremely difficult, I seriously just cannot sit there and play for long enough periods of time to actually finish a game.

Take Pokemon, Blue Version for example. I have been playing that game for about four months now, and I still have not made it through the first cave in the game. Part of the reason is because I keep getting stuck. But mostly, it's because when I get stuck, I don't have the patience to sit there and figure out how to get un-stuck.

In fact, now that I think about it, I have only ever finished two video games completely:

Warioland 4 (Gameboy Advance)
and
Tetris PLUS (PS1)

Now this geek is disappointed in herself. :-(

*wanders off to play (and try to finish) Okami on the Wii*


What video games are you still trying to finish?
Questions? Suggestions? Two-cents?
For all this and more, hit up the comments!


And as usual, thanks for reading! (^_^)


No comments: