Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Apple Co-Founder Steve Jobs, 56, Has Died

Steve Jobs passed away today  at age 56. Truthfully, I have never been a fan of Apple products,; to lie and say otherwise would be an insult to this man's memory. I can however tell you that I appreciate the many innovative ideas Jobs has made known to the technology world: The personal computer, the iPod, and the iPad. And of course there was Pixar, which he owned from 1986 to 2006. I wonder if we would have had Toy Story (one of my favorite movies) if he wouldn't have snapped Pixar up when he did. Who knows?

I do know that he will be missed by a lot of people... his family, his friends, and his many fans. His death leaves some big shoes to fill, and to tell you the truth, I don't think Apple will be the same without him.

If you would like to read more on this story, I suggest the write-up available on cnet.com.

Read It Here

RIP Steve Jobs (February 24, 1955 – October 5, 2011)


How does this news affect you? Feel free to leave something in the comments.


Questions? Comments? Please feel free to hit up the comments section. Thanks for reading.



1 comment:

Paid Critique said...

We will miss you steve jobs! thanks for all the contribution to the society and thank you also for all the things that you have shared. Here is my contribution for you LINK --> In Memory of Steve Jobs - Best CEO for 50 years.