Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Frakking Halloween!

Halloween is seriously the most geek friendly holiday ever, so it's no wonder that I love it so much! I mean, on what other day can you dress up as whoever or whatever you want, and not get funny looks from people? haha.

As usual, my boyfriend Dan and I dressed up in costumes, invited our friends over for a Halloween party, and passed out candy to trick-or-treaters (my favorite part!). And my friend Heather managed to get photos of me in costume; this was a major feat, as I was running with my head cut off making delicious food, lol.

Only Dan, Heather, and I wore costumes, which was kind of disappointing. But seeing the trick-or-treaters in their adorable costumes totally made up for it. Wish I could have taken photos of their costumes, but their parents probably would have thought I was a creeper if I had, lmao! But I do have a couple photos us to share at least! (^_^)


This is a photo of Dan wearing his costume yesterday (Oct. 30th) making omelettes for lunch. Who is he? He's Gordon flipping Ramsey! (Kitchen Nightmares, Hell's Kitchen, etc.)
 

 



Here is a slightly bad photo of me in my Temperance Brennen aka Bones (from the tv show Bones) costume. Seriously, what kind of face is that, haha. I'm a dork sometimes.


And last but definitely not least, the best TV crossover ever! Myself as Temperance Brennen aka Bones, and Heather as Myka Bering (Warehouse 13).




This Halloween only just ended, and I am already excited to find another costume for next year. I'm thinking if I can find a blond wig I could be Olivia Dunham from Fringe. That would be sweet! For now, I'm just going to kick back and relax, because I will be spending the day cleaning tomorrow...lol. Until next time!




Comments? Questions? Random suggestions? Hit up the comments link!

And as usual, thanks for reading!!

No comments: