Thursday, October 20, 2011

Sometimes, Coincidences Can Be Hilarious

There are times when I am checking my Facebook or Twitter, and two updates just happen to coincide with each other, with very funny outcomes. Here are a couple I have actually had the mind to capture. They make me giggle ever time I see them, haha.
 


This one was funny mostly because Heather (serenitymeimei) was super pissed, when (seemingly) the Dalai Lama comes waltzing in here, telling her to stop her negative thoughts. Something tells me that if he had an evil wisdom tooth he would be just as pissed, lol.


The most amusing this about this one? Both of these people know me, but do not know each other. Best coincidence ever, haha!


Questions? Comments? Stuff to share? Hit up the comments!!

Thanks for reading!


No comments: