Sunday, September 2, 2012

This Geek Will Be Hosting a Keurig® Vue® Party This Month!

You heard me right! Thanks to the wonderful folks at Keurig® and House Party, I am one of 2000 lucky people given the opportunity of hosting a party in my home promoting the new Keurig® Vue® single cup brewing system! Which is perfect for me, because this geek NEEDS her caffeine regularly, haha! So a heads up to my readers: be on the lookout for a special blog post all about the party, along with photos of the events. It should be up sometime after September 23, so be ready for it!

Also, if you follow me on Twitter (@shantellevye), I will most likely be popping on there randomly during the party on September 23rd posting party updates and photos, so be sure to check it out! (The party hashtag is #VueParty.)

It should be a very exciting month, so stay tuned!


Questions and comments are always welcome, read, and replied to...

So go ahead and leave me something!

And as always...

Thanks for reading! (^_^)


No comments: