Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Pre-Thankgiving Excitement: Sci-fi, Games, and Whales...



So, Thanksgiving is in a couple days, and I am super excited! I am seriously ready for turkey, stuffing, potatoes, et cetera. And although I will be home alone cooking for hours, I will definitely not be bored. My plan? Well, my boyfriend bought me Okamiden for my Nintendo DS, so there's that.

And most likely I will be hitting up Netflix. There are a whole bunch of shows on there that I want to catch up on, so that will keep me pretty occupied. I just recently started watching Farscape on there, which is a pretty amusing so far (and yes, kind of oldish now, haha).


Other than that, there is also my own brain around to keep me amused. Not to pat myself on the back, but I am pretty awesome at keeping myself amused. Big plus to being the dork that I am, haha. I draw random doodles and stuff most of the time. Sometimes I sing songs to the beat of random sounds happening in the house (Like the washer agitating clothes, or water dripping outside if it's raining).When I'm in the kitchen waiting for food to finish cooking, I make believe my oven mitts are whales. Seriously, they look like whales! Don't argue with me! Look at the picture!

Like I already said, I'm a bit of a dork. And maybe a little crazy. Although they say when you are crazy, you don't usually know you're crazy... so maybe I'm not, lol. Anyway, those are my ramblings for today, hope you enjoyed them. (^_^)


Thanks for reading, and please feel welcome to leave me a comment. I always enjoy reading them, and will almost always reply with something. (^_^)

No comments: