Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Shantelle's Top 4: The Best Shows on SyFy

 
4. Haven


This town's secrets just seem to get deeper and darker as the series goes on... love it! Great characters, great story. Always leaves me wanting the next episode to air sooner rather than later.


3. Eureka


This show's storylines always keep you on your toes. Happy that we are getting another season, but not so pleased that next season will be their last. :-(



2. Sanctuary


Absolutely LOVE the characters in this show. Season 3 has made Nikola Tesla (Jonathon Young) one of my new favorites. Also love how every season seems to end on a cliffhanger... I admit it, I can be a sucker for suspense. Especially when it is used correctly. I cannot wait for Season 4!



 
1. Warehouse 13

What's not to love about Warehouse 13? 

The relationships between the characters? Funny, touching, and sometimes quite intriguing. (H.G./Myka, anyone?)


The stories attached to the multitude of awesome artifacts? Brilliant!

And this season has left me asking "WTF?" more than once... but in a good way. I think that's what makes me love this show so much.





Like my list? Or think you have a better one? Then let me know! Questions and comments are always appreciated. Thanks for reading! :-)

5 comments:

serenitymeimei said...

I couldn't agree more! Heather very much approves of your list. Haven = AWESOME!!! I'm gonna miss Eureka so much when it's gone. Sanctuary is just amazing- the CGI (sometimes leaving a bit to be desired, but most of the time impressive), the relationships, Amanda Tappings legs... *LEER* And, Warehouse 13! I'm so happy that's your number one! It continues to impress me every summer and each year I find myself more and more obsessed with it.. and more obsessed with H.G./Myka, lol.

Gnetch said...

Haven sounds good!!! I'll have to watch in online!!! :)

Unknown said...

meimei, glad to hear this is Heather approved! <3

Gnetch, TOTALLY worth checking out. The first season was a little tough to get into at first, but omfg now I just can't get enough! (^_^)

Anonymous said...

What about Lost Girl? I love that show!

Unknown said...

Actually, Lost Girl wasn't on Syfy yet at the time of this post... had it been, this would have had to become a top 5! Such an awesome show! I still need to finish season two though, haha. :-) Thanks for your comment!