Saturday, March 24, 2012

Men Men Pre-Premiere Party Post!

I'm throwing a Season 5 Premiere party for the show Mad Men (On AMC) tomorrow, and I am SUPER psyched! I was lucky enough to win a VERY cool party pack from House Party, which is going to make the party all the more fun. Not to mention that my parents were awesome enough to offer to have the party in their home, use their cable connection to watch the premiere, and decorate their house with a bunch of their neat 60's memorabilia and collectables.

Of course, there is also the premiere itself to be excited for! And since I am the only person in my group of friends and family that watches Mad Men, I am also using this as an opportunity to introduce everyone to the show. Thankfully, AMC will be having a Mad Men marathon all day before the premiere at 9pm, so I won't even have to queue it up on Netflix. Talk about convenient, haha!

That about all I have to say about the event until tomorrow. Expect to see a lot of excitement, photos, and video after tomorrow. And most likely a lot of squeeing on Twitter (Follow me! @shantellevye)

Until then. (^_^)




Leave some comments! I will be sure to reply. (^_^)

And as always...

Thanks for reading!

No comments: