Sunday, September 9, 2012

Who's On This Geek's Playlist? - September 2012

Look at my dad's striped shirt... very 80s. lol! :-)
You may find this a bit amusing actually...

Last week I posted a two hour video on YouTube of the very first live show ever played by the band my father used to be a part of, Illusion (he was the bassist). Since the day I posted it, I've been going to my YouTube Video Manager randomly and listening to songs from the video. And now I'm trying to find a way to convert the songs to MP3 to give my dad for his birthday next month, which means I've been listening to the music even more, haha.

It helps that they played music from bands I enjoy, like Rush, Huey Lewis and the News, Bon Jovi, Styx, and a bunch of others... and that they played the songs well! 

So without further ado, here is the video!: 

Hope you enjoyed the music!
- By the way, if you happen to have seen one of Illusion's show live at one time, I would love to hear about it, so please leave me a comment! I know my father would appreciate the comments as well, so don't be afraid to leave something. Thanks! (^_^)

Questions and comments are always welcome, read, and replied to... 

So go ahead and leave me something!


And as always...

Thanks for reading! (^_^)

No comments: