Friday, February 3, 2012

A Sad Day For My Nintendo DS

So, yeah... I'm a little upset right now. On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the highest, I'd say I'm about a 7 or 8. Why? Well, I was opening my DS Lite to play Kirby Mass Attack, when this happened:


Yup, I am none too pleased at the moment. And while I can repair computers and such, gaming consoles just are not my forte. So now I have to wait until my boyfriend get home from work to REALLY assess the damage. He's the console guy. I really hope this is fixable.

You know, I always seem to break stuff in the oddest ways. I don't always take photos though... except maybe the last time I broke something.

A few months back, I sitting on the couch using my laptop and minding my own buisness, when the box part of my AC adapter slips off the couch. Now, the seat of the couch is MAYBE a foot and a half up from the floor. And my living room floor is carpeted. So explain to me how this happened:


Seriously, I don't know about my relationship with electronics sometimes.


Do any of you have any amusing electronics related stories to share?

If you do...
Leave them in the comments! I'll be sure to read them, and even leave a reply! I'm cool like that, haha.

 
No story?
Comment anyway!!


And as usual...
Thanks for reading!!

No comments: