Sunday, February 12, 2012

Birthdays Are Awesome!

So today was my birthday (yay!), and the three things I wanted to do to celebrate were hang out with my family and Dan, watch some random stuff on Netflix with them, and have some pizza and cheese breadsticks from Pizza Hut. How did that go? Surprisingly better than I hoped!

First, my parents were totally down with just watching whatever I wanted on Netflix... they really just felt like staying home anyway. And second, Pizza Hut was just AWESOME. Why?

Well, Dan placed our order online... and when he recieved his confirmation email the order was a bit messed up. Just a few toppings missing... but at the time, not awesome. So Dan calls the Pizza Hut he placed the order at and asks if they could fix it, and they just did it, no questions asked. Problem averted, everybody is happy. Not to mention when we got the pizza, it was nomalicious!

But what kinda made my day? I happened to post this Tweet on my Twitter:


And then lo and behold...


I mean, seriously, talk about great customer relations! I know, I'm a dork, but that just made me smile. I mean, it's not like you see Netflix going and wishing me a Happy Birthday... I am a fan of Netflix and all, but yeah.

As for watching stuff, we watched the episode of The Twilight Zone with William Shatner in it... you know, the one where he's in a plane and sees some gremlin thing outside tearing the wing apart... a classic! Next we watched the movie Toys (stars Robin Williams, Joan Cusack, LL Cool J), which was kinda funny, and very weird. And last we watched the Star Trek movie from 2009. It was my second time seeing it, loved it just as much this time around, haha!

So that was my birthday!

Thanks to everyone out there who made this the best one yet... group hug! *aww*


Comments are appreciated... and always replied to! (^_^)

And as always...

Thanks for reading!!

No comments: